Wow.
Your name: [FL:RP] Spyderr

Your ban ID: 35560

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: "Breaking Fearrp"

Involved: Jake14, steven burnett, follay/kolluy

Why we should unban you: Not really sure why this ban went through, I was being random raided to start. When they lockpicked the door I shot a shotgun out and hit one or two of them, they then got someone to molotov one of the props, the cops ran in when I HAD A KNIFE IN MY HAND and I attack one of them in self defence. How was I breaking fearrp when I had the shotgun out then took the knife out and attacked them in self defence? I wasn't told any commands they just barged in. The BR was denied then accepted an hour later. It's fucking bullshit.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35249

(Also I love how he doesn't include the part where he randomly raids me and where I shoot the shotgun out)

Also if you actually look at the fucking video included you'll see follay doesn't even have a search warrant.

(If defending yourself with a knife is equal to a ban for 2 days I'm fucking done, sorry for all the bad language but the ban is not valid one single bit.)
Evidence presented shows you running from gunpoint.
(08-04-2013, 03:39 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Evidence presented shows you running from gunpoint.

I was being shot at by them. An admin has stated before that fearrp isn't applied if you have been shot at. Think about it, if you were being shot at you wouldn't let yourself die, you'd go out fighting. I'm not gonna stand there and let them shoot me am I?

I was also his guard, it was a last attempt to save him from his arrest.
The video shows you running from gunpoint with a knife and nobody shooting you before that. Even in the BR you said that you ran up to the officers with your knife and attacked them.
Do you see the amount of blood on the floor? They came in guns blazing. Not really sure why I'm recieving punishment for their wrong doings.

And yes, I did say I attacked them because I did in self defence. Even if they didn't shoot first attacking them was self defence. I had shot the shotgun out which should've made them SCARED to fucking barge in guns blazing.
The video clearly shows you violating the rules, whether or not they broke the rules I am unable to determine from the case evidence.

Please post a ban request if you feel they have broken the rules.

Appeal denied.