Unban Vuskk'
Your name: [FL:RP] Vuskk'

Your ban ID: 35321

Banned by: Aviator

Reason: Breaking NLR, small shooting hole.

Involved: Me MightyOne Dor54321 MrACTVE BurningAmbers And More Govement.

Why we should unban you: I Died In A Gun Fight Thats True I Didnt Died Even In The Gun Fight Area I Runned Away And Died FarAway From There. After I Died I Saw Goverment Attacking The Don's Base. Which Was My Base Too But I Died. Then I Helped Them. And By The Way Aviator Randomly Banning Me For Stupid Reason Like: "Small Shooting Hole" Aviator Please Learn To Check The Person Prop Before You Banning People.

And I Know You Saw Me With Tranquillizier And SRU Near Me. I Sayd Please Dont Shoot I Surender And Im Unarmed. The SRU Killed Me And Aviator Didnt Care. He Needed To Arrest Me. NLR: Dont Return To Your Death Point Atleast Five Minuites.
And Dont Revenge Kill. I Didnt Killed AnyOne And I Wasnt In My Death Point. The SRU Who Shot Unarmed Person:MrACTVE.
I Would Like To Say That The SRU Breaked NLR And Sent The Warrant After Death+5 Minuites For Waiting. + I Would Like To Know How The SRU Got There Without Patroling?
Thank you for posting this appeal as we may be able to discuss why you were suspended.

You broke new life rule because after you died in your base which was currently being raided, you equipped a tranquiliser and tranquilised two government members who were raiding the base in which you just died in. This is in breach of NLR.

I will remove the 'small shooting hole' from your ban since that prop wasn't yours.
Regards,
aviator
Ok Ill Would Like You To Ask The Cops If That True: 2 Cops Was On Me While I Was Armed With ARM Galil. I Hided On The Corner Of The Entrance To Corleone City.I got Out For Killing The Tranquillised Cop. Then I Saw An SRU Behind The Entrance So I Moved To The Corner When He Cant See Me.(In The Whole Raid I wasnt Even In The Base). 2 Cops Was After Me When I Realised That I Wont Be Able To Kill Them I Holstered My Weapon And Ran Away Of The City While I Have 4 HP Left. I Runned And Saw The SRU Car And Took Cover Behind It. I Heard Shots On The Car And Kept Running And Then I Got Killed.
After you were killed in the raid you tranquilised, [FL:RP] Henerzz and [FL:RP] Jackeylegs. I checked the logs and saw it was you who tranquilised them, which was after your death log, so therefore you broke new life rule.
Regards,
aviator
Yes I Respawned And Saw People Attacking My Team Base I Need To Help Them Somehow I Even Wrote That Im The One Who Tranquillised Them.
And One More Thing How Did They Come SRU Is No Suspose To Patrol And He Came To Our Base.
(Randomly)
The Blocked Window Cant Even Being Seen.
Here are some logs to show you what happened.

Quote:[12:24:53] [FL:RP] Jackeylegs (STEAM_0:0:53707255) Killed: [FL:RP] Vuskk' (STEAM_0:1:56411413) using weapon_mad_usp
[12:25:02] [FL:RP] Vuskk' (STEAM_0:1:56411413) has spawned as Don Corleone
[12:25:37] [FL:RP] Vuskk' (STEAM_0:1:56411413) has used 1 ammo_darts
[12:25:43] [FL:RP] Vuskk' (STEAM_0:1:56411413) said: /me takes out a Tranquillizer Sniper from their backup.
This is where you tranquilised [FL:RP] Henerzz and [FL:RP] Jackeylegs
[12:26:07] [FL:RP] Vuskk' (STEAM_0:1:56411413) said: /holster

These show you taking part in the raid which you just died in, therefore in breach of NLR.

Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, [FL:RP] Vuskk' (STEAM_0:1:56411413), will stand as issued.
Please note, this is due to the player breaking new life rule as you took part in the raid after you died by tranquilising two government members.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator