Unfair ban
Bug 
Your name: Zacke2

Your ban ID:35057

Banned by:Jokhah

Reason: Attempting to get someone banned for scamming, spaming @ chat, fail RP

Involved:Jokah and the 1 guys who scammed and fail rp and broke fear rp

Why you should unban me

#scamming: he acctult scammed me and broke fearrp.
I gave him pots for money so he could place them for me cuz the limit was 5 pp
he said he couldn't so i asked to get them back he didn't so i took hostage and told him i will let him go when i get the pots, he tells me to untie so he could give me them,then he takes out an ak and then server crash.

#spamming I tried to give info of him but he tried to flee from the admin so had to type in small bits and then i got arrested and had to speak to police so i had to send a half done line to @ and then finish it

#failrp i didn't want to get arrested so i tried to flee the cops chesed me into the tunnel where a car drove me over(didn't die)

#I have now reed a lot of forum post's and are soon done with my "cigar dealer"
character which is going to sell cigar props and secretly drugs

I got a ban on 14 days and this is the reasons it should be lower

it's okay to not "unban" me just lower the time thanks!

/zacke2

ps:don't expect more failrp from me now i understand the whole thing and whil accept jail you can't always win

"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
I went through the logs on this case, as I warned you both that if you didn't resolve it yourselves I would. In the logs prior to the crash I found that he was a civilian, who can't even lay pots, he even gave you the stuff to do it yourself. He was being let go when the server crashed. I warned you that if I had to look in the logs, there would be trouble for whomever is lying. Now weather or not you see it that way, that's how it looks to me. If you have any form of evidence to help your case, present it, as logs lack context of a situation.
Well he didn't give back 2 of the 5 pots i didn't know civilian couldn't so i aked him for the didn't got all hot 3

I got evidence of the second "Failrp" that made me spam otherwise if i died i would be able to get his name NLR

how do you post a pitcure

please think of it again isn't that a lot of days i maybe can't proff it to you but look in your brain and think how the position is in my eyes

I lost 2 pots scamming
didn't die in my escape from police survived the car
and the spam was becouse of a guy who tryed to broke "NLR" "FEARRP" AND "RDM"

just gimme a second chance after i posted the pictures just need to know how

i think you thought of the whole thing in a diffrent way that it didn't look that way but please give me a chance couse i deserve it

sry for bad english
well i can't realy do that much more, but please lower 14 days to like 1-10 or something
Again, you tried to get someone banned for scamming under false pretense. Scamming it's self is a perma ban in most cases. You spammed @ chat with useless messages / repeated messages. You broke fear RP, and in the log review and through your own words, found the situation revolving around the hostaging to be pretty much textbook fail rp. denied.