Ryan, ban appeal

Your name: Ryan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12680454

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Length: 4 days

Reason for the ban: Take the time to rp

Why we should unban you: I strongly disagree with this statement, however i understand why it is placed. I prop blocked my base because from my point of view, i saw a cop and 2 other raiders raiding my base. I was a little upset that the cop was letting them do it so yes i put some props in front of my door. I tried using a keypad and fading door but all i could get to work was the fading door part so i left it. I am pretty sure i know how to use a keypad now and i am sorry for prop blocking but i definitely know how to Rp as i have done it on many other servers and i am willing to use it on this server properly. Its a great server with lots of community and i would love to contribute, but not with a ban on my head.
If you were willing to prop block simply because you didn't want to let them in, its your fault that you got banned. If you can't get the keypad to word use a button, or remove the prop. It's quite a short ban anyhow.
Since I've had multiple complaints regarding you, caught you breaking the rules a bit some times, I decided it would be best to give you time off so you could practice your RP outside FL, to avoid longer bans in the future.
What I am trying to say is that im am ready, my ban is gone tomorrow but i am ready today. Can you give me that?
And im pretty sure that was a random raid when i got raided