Report - False information in ban request
Your name: AstroDay [ISR]

Your ban ID: 34666

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: Ban request 34828 approved: FearRP

Involved: No one.

[b]Why we should unban you: The information was wrong, Only a half of it true (I think, He deleted the video. So I cant tell exactly) here is what happend:
I logged in to fearless server. No rules was writing untill I was driving fast (really I am, with a hummer) in the main street. Not in the city. And than a cop said something and I didnt heard, I heard only "I am a cop!" and than I was keep driving I didnt knew he was talking to me, My skype call is alot noises. So I was stuck. And I wasnt wanted to prop push it, so than he came, I told him "Push my car!"
he said you were overdriving and all of this.. than I told him I was just connected. and was trying insted of talking with me to Random handcuff me. than I told him "Wait! I can talk like this ! I will not run!" and than he took the taser and tried to tase me. so I didnt ran away with screaming off of the road, I wanted to talk with him. I tryed to tell some words that make him stop chasing me that I can explain. (I didnt see the rules because I was just logged in.) and than he tased me, sent a warrant for 15 minutes. (without jail guard. I called him.).
That is the real story. Evidence: He knew I will see the video and tell the real one so he deleted him.
He cutted from the video maybe 8 minute or more. I am sure. He is just a little boy.
He told you to stop, you disobeyed. FearRP.