Ban remove request
Your name: Pringled

Your ban ID: 34628

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: NLR

Involved: Deacon[781], Bonoalex

Why we should unban you: I know that this is a ban shorter then 24 hours, I just want it wiped off my record. I got RDMd at the civilian spawn by a police officer named Deacon[781], and after respawning I immediately asked him OOC why he just RDMd me, he didn't even get time to respond however as I got banned without warning.

It would have been fair if the admin would have at least checked why I was talking to that police officer instead of instantly banning me, and I think that a ban for Deacon[781] is more deserved then a ban for me. A player named Bonoalex was at the location too and can confirm all this.

In short, I do not mind the hours of the ban, it's almost nothing, I would just like it removed completely. If that is non agreeable, I don't mind waiting for the ban to expire.
You hit him with a crowbar while your friend was shooting at him, plus there were 3 admins on. Let us talk to people, don't break the rules yourself.
If you are so keen on talking to people, why have I been banned before getting the chance to talk myself? I have no clue what friend you are referring to, if that is the grey suited man who took out an m4: I do not know him. He took out a gun because the officer was constantly pointing his mp5 at us. A firefight opened, and the officer started shooting me after he killed the grey suited man. I hit him with my crowbar out of self protection, hoping I would kill him with that, but that was not the case so I surrendered. Now, it seems to me that you were at the scene as you claim to have seen me hit him, this means that you must have also seen him executing me while I was on my knees. I do call that RDM, or is it normal for a police officer to execute a man who attacked him and surrenders?

As said before, I went back to ask him why he killed me like that (OOC), then I got banned.
I can confirm that Pringled was killed by the police officer and went back at the scene, out of character, afterwards. He came there to talk to the officer, as I said OOC, about the reason he killed him. I witnessed it all, and I can also confirm that the grey suited man was just someone helping us, because the officer was in fact pointing his MP5 at multiple people for, as far as I can see, no reason. It escalated when the grey suited man pullen out his M4A1 and the officer killed the man. But he started shooting Pringled after he hit him with his crowbar, as well, but Pringled surrendered quickly and holstered his crowbar. The officer kept on shooting him until he died, and to be honest, I would never shoot a surrendered person. Pringled committed NLR to talk to the officer, and told him that if someone surrenders you can't shoot him, since that is RDM. He got banned immediately and I "@-messaged" the admins to try and explain it, but I got no response.
Quote:Let us talk to people, don't break the rules yourself.
I watched the whole thing. You had the crowbar out before. You still broke the rules. Denied.