BR on Green Arrow
Name of player: Green Arrow

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26120919

Time in GMT: It was 4:30 over in portugal

Server: v2p

Summary:Ok so me and TheRock were basing and This dude Green Arrow random raids as civilian with the reason "Contraband" and multiple RDM even ppl that werent inside the base look at the screenshot of him agreeing to what he did.

Evidence:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33xjyig&s=5
You can raid as a citizen it isn't in the rules that you can't. Also it wasn't a random raid, the Rock started shooting at me from down the street , so I started to shoot back cause he was shooting at me, and I noticed that he had a base with him and his friends. I decided to raid only because he provoked me by shooting at me. I'd like for the admins to decide on this and if i'm banned i'll accept that if not then i'll continue playing on the server.
Nope it didn't happen like that at all, ur a proper minge even ur fried Beastrelease agreed first u said Kai shot at you, then suddently it was me and then it was rock? u change ur story way to much cuz nobody shot at you atleast not me or rock until u first shot at us.

Not to mention u only raided us cuz U knew we had contra wich is not a reason for a citizen to raid + u took way over 50k from me and rock For both times u raided not to mention it was a break of NLR Wink now grow up and go minge somewhere else.
I'd like for an admins opinion would mean a lot more than what me and others would have to say besides that's what a ban request is for. So, i'd like to wait for an admin to decide what should happen.
(07-01-2013, 04:16 AM)Green Arrow Wrote: You can raid as a citizen it isn't in the rules that you can't. Also it wasn't a random raid, the Rock started shooting at me from down the street , so I started to shoot back cause he was shooting at me, and I noticed that he had a base with him and his friends. I decided to raid only because he provoked me by shooting at me. I'd like for the admins to decide on this and if i'm banned i'll accept that if not then i'll continue playing on the server.

First i didnt shoot u , u random raid me , u got aimbot and u got gps because u shoot trough the walls and u never missed 1 bullet , u killed me and all was with me multiple times , u random steal the cars and send them to lake , i would send u to some place but i can insult u here so , i hope u put your hacks or lua scripts in your *** and i hope u get way from here , hackers arent welcome , since i dont got any evidence i cant prove nothing , but logs can , i wish u burn in hell .

Regards from The Rock
Should i state that u clearly said u didn't care if u were banned and that u wanted to get banned? Admins can check all the logs for what u did and i do hope they decide to perm bann you cuz that's exactly what u deserve all u do is Raid raid raid, no intention to rp at all.
I don't hack I don't have the HL2 content so the whole farm area is visible to me. The cornfields like I said are not even there my friends say that they are there for them because they have the content. And I was using an AUG when I was killing you I don't hack if you have good aim I play a lot of CSS it's easy for me to kill people on gmod it's similar. And I hope an admin can comment on this because I don't like getting accused because someone is mad and him and his friends NLRed multiple times to get back to the base just to kill me.
(07-01-2013, 04:31 AM)Green Arrow Wrote: I don't hack I don't have the HL2 content so the whole farm area is visible to me. The cornfields like I said are not even there my friends say that they are there for them because they have the content. And I was using an AUG when I was killing you I don't hack if you have good aim I play a lot of CSS it's easy for me to kill people on gmod it's similar. And I hope an admin can comment on this because I don't like getting accused because someone is mad and him and his friends NLRed multiple times to get back to the base just to kill me.

There's a big fail on ur argument tho kid, even if u dont have the HL2 content the stuff is still there so u cant shoot threw the buildings in the farm wich u did and wallbanged us cuz u were hacking, not to mention that u rdmed and random raided, if it was fair i would've let u destroyed everything and not have come back, but when it's crap like this i have to protect my stuff from minges like you who break rules just to earn a couple more grand.
King Regards [FL:RP] Sick Brother
I never shot you through a building, I'd love to see proof you guys were in the road and I remember killing people when they were either in the road or clearly visible. I'd love to see the video of me shooting through a wall and I love that you're making things up just to get me in trouble. You guys can get as many people to up you on this, but it all comes down to the Admin's decision.
Citizens should call the police if they see contraband not raid themselves. Insufficient evidence, declined.