unban Snarf im sorry for what i did
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: sanrf

Your ban ID: 33503

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Random deathmatch, scamming."

Involved: some guys i dont now the name of them

Why we should unban you: im the real snarf this is the truth im have scammed one guy and not have rdmed but im so sorry to all of them im gone give 'Kitteh Girl <3 a ferrari insted and im sorry im was stuiped im not gone do that again hope you understand aviator
"6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that. We make exceptions for permanent bans or bans over 3 months, you could try to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology, in a later stage of course.

The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action."

You have been banned once before for scamming so why would the admins believe you now?! And you are also lying in this unban request, which is why I am actually typing here.

If you didnt RDM anyone, then who is the guy killing me in this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...PrZ_1fogdw
yeah im sorry for that i dident remember that
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, Snarf (STEAM_0:1:2685642), will stand as issued.
Please note, avoid posting two unban requests for the same ban.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator