Unban Request
Your name: auraa
Your ban ID: 33551

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Punchwhoring, FearRP, FailRP

Involved: I am assuming it was the incident with the cop (?)

Why we should unban you: So my game cuts out and I have no idea why, though I suspected it would be a ban. Confused, I come on here and see the reasons listed for the ban are "Punchwhoring, FearRP, FailRP". Okay so I assume this is the incident which had just happened. A car was found stolen in the middle of the road. I go to check if the car is unlocked and I see that it is out of petrol. I post in /request stating twice/thrice that I found a stolen car outside of the nexus. I wait for 5 minutes and nobody comes, so then I see a police car. I run after it punching at the door and trying to get it to stop by chasing after it. So I really am not sure how this breaks FearRP. I see the argument for the punchwhoring and the FailRP but I had good intentions, I was simply trying to get the police's attention.

I'm sure it's difficult to see from my perspective and I have no evidence for it but day in day out, I see offences committed far worse than this which unfortunately go unnoticed even when there is an admin on. I just feel my 5 day ban is a little harsh. Thanks.
Firstly,You punched some other folks, walked over to the SS, started punching them and ran a couple of circles. You took off down the road while SS were yelling at you with their tazers out. Eventually they taze you on the road in front of BP, about the first or second gas pump coming from Nexus. You were Jumping/skipping around while punching a large number of people which led to you also breaking FearRP by running away from two SS with tazers. This is the reason why you obtained the suspension.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub