Unfair ban...
Your name: [FL:RP] SteeL

Your ban ID: 33147

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: RDMing / Shooting on sight / Hostaging everyone

Involved: [FL:RP] Smile

Why we should unban you: Well you should unban me because the admin that banned me told me why did you hostage every one i actually hostaged 3 people ONLY and i had a reason, i hostaged 2 officers and 1 rebel 2 officers were tresspassing they got into our base by prop flying and the rebel was infront of our door he told us that he wants to talk to us then when we were talking he pulled up a gun and tried to kill us then we hostaged him, for the rdming well we didn't RDM and Fultzy you saw every thing when we told the cops that we has hostages they shot us the begin the fight so we killed them shooting in sights well what do expect if 6 officers and 3 sru's were shooting do you want us to die ? we have to defend our base and our don they were shooting that why we shot them, so please fultzy next time check before you ban, and please unban me
You guys were up just sniping and tranqing everyone that came over near your base with no warning whats so ever. You shot at a BMD that just came near your base. You shot at any government official that came over. Didnt matter who they were you just shot them. I talked to you two times before finally banning you so I did as you would say "check" before I ban.

Denied.