Unban Philff
Your name: Philff

Your ban ID: 33305

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Administrator disrespect, disregarding what told, randomly tazing during administration, FailRP.

Involved: -
Why we should unban you: Lets start.

I did not randomly 'Taze' during administration, because i was not being administered. I was Role playing as Police Chief. I had reason to believe there was contraband in the house, as i saw them through the window.

all [FL] Narcotic asked me to was to "Put the gun down" - 'at this point i didn't know he was an admin'

I refused to comply as police chief and as he was a citizen It was within my rights to act as i did.

[FL] Narcotic was mumbling over in-game voice chat, couldn't hear him correctly and he made no attempt to type. it is only when he froze me did i realize he was an admin. At this point he gave me NO time to explain my actions, he gave no indication that i would be banned. He gave NO warnings.

All of this because I saw people in the house with contraband, and he wouldn't let me get through the door hole of the house, when he failed to comply to move, I tazed all suspects.

HOWEVER in a roleplay aspect i was roleplaying. If i was playing my role incorrectly fair enough I will hold my hand up and gladly accept what ever punishment is fit for not playing a role 'correctly'

I call bullshit on 'Administrator disrespect' don't even know wtf that was for? "Tazing" him when i though he was just a civilian and didn't realize he was an admin?

I call bullshit on 'Disregarding what told' wasn't told anything. Didn't even make an attempt to type so i could at least read?

I call bullshit on 'Randomly "tazing" during administration' I wasn't told i was being administered, wasn't aware i was being administored.

I WILL ACCEPT FailRP for arguments sake, even though to me i Was Roleplaying.

I feel that [FL] Narcotic didn't so much as abuse his power, but he failed to assert himself correctly, and did not uphold the demeanor that an administrator should.

you just expect people to be able to hear somebody when they mumble?
I identified myself as an administrator several times, so did my colleague. You failed to comply with my orders, and you spoke shit to me and tazed me, even when I froze you, you failed to comply to what I told you to.

Mumble? Everyone else, but YOU hear me perfectly fine.
(06-13-2013, 08:01 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I identified myself as an administrator several times, so did my colleague. You failed to comply with my orders, and you spoke shit to me and tazed me, even when I froze you, you failed to comply to what I told you to.

Mumble? Everyone else, but YOU hear me perfectly fine.

You froze me then banned me, I have made it apparent that I could not hear you.

What was i supposed to do when frozen? You just banned me.

Colleague? this is news to me.

I did not realize you where an admin, As i couldn't hear you, all you appeared to be was a citizen to me. You cant use a generalization that everyone bar me could hear you. I LEGITIMATELY could not hear you.

when [FL] Aviator administers players he makes it apparent that he is an admin, he types so there is NO MISTAKE in not understanding or hearing the admin, and he also floats in front of you, pretty obvious.

Had i know you where an admin, i would have listened and gone away, but as i did not know who you where, I acted as I did.

On a second note why was I being 'administered' in the first place?
Report from a player had me sent there, talking to you. I identified myself as a member of the administrative team several times and you can not blame me for not doing so, Enzyme was on the scene at the time. I still find it sketchy you can't hear me, since everyone else in the server and on Teamspeak could hear me at the time, so I'm still not going to take that for an excuse.

I'm not [FL] Aviator, I'm [FL] Narcotic, and that type of words has nothing to do with your appeal, I spoke to you very well before giving you your suspension, you chose to taze me while I was unarmed, talking to me, you also chose to taze the person who reported you. I was administrating, I had my tag on, and I identified myself, told you to stop doing what you were doing.

You did not comply, and disrespected me on several occasions during the incident.

Appeal denied, though lowered.