I'm an Idiot, and im sorry. Please unban me
I feel so stupid for what i did

Your name: Greedy?

Your ban ID: 33098

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Bunch of stupid things i did (Sorry for disrespecting you)

Involved: no one else

Why we should unban you: I thought i was funny and a good joke with all my friends, meanwhile i was just being an idiot, completely disrespecting Jokhah and I am truely sorry about that. Sorry for what I did and I have now realized that what i did was completely wrong and shouldnt have been done. I'm apolgizing for all the things i said, and for just generally being a stupid waste of your time. Please Unban me or Shorten my ban length. Thinking about not being able to play on a server I enjoy so much is actually a little upseting especially if its two weeks time. Now I hope you accept my apology and understand that sometimes people just do things without thinking to make people laugh and sometimes it hurts people feelings without realizing it. I realized it and all I can ask for now is forgiveness and to be allowed to play again. This definetly wont happen again and dont expect me to be on the ban list again especially this wake up call. I cleaned up my act and im ready to rejoin and play by abiding to the rules and overall being a good role player and person to the entire Fearless Community. I will right myself from my mistakes and use this as a learning process to not act like an idiot in rp and in life. So Please understand me, Jokhah. I'm very sorry and hopefully you can accept my apology and unban me. I love to play on this server and with my friends.

Thanks,
Greedy?Smile
Not only did you disrespect me more then once, you did so after a warning. That kind of activity is unacceptible. Didn't hurt my feelings, but I'm not going to allow a player to just run around calling myself or anyone else a F** or a N**. Denied.