Repeat of request (Read carefully)
Your name: Furasian[SgtYoshi] STEAM_0:1:19914434

Your ban ID: 32891

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: RDM and random auto theft. (I accept that I used vuglar language)

Involved: Multiple players

Why we should unban you: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=32900 Refer to this post. This is not an apology this is SOLID PROOF that the ban I received for CDM x2 was unjust. I believe there is a lack of administrator work in this appeal. I have accepted all charged for racism indeed. But not for CDM and there is proof the CDM charge was unjustified and not properly investigated by administration. Even if this is an 'A!@holish appeal it is the facts not a man who's on his knees.

The Banlist was updated: The appeal has been updated in response.
The killing of the man and taking of his car were explained in the reply section of that topic. The event was not RDM and autotheft but self defense and anti-minge effort. This will be repeated but.. I have to make sure this time that it's read. Over and over. Due to the fact it seems if I put it in once nobody understands.

This appeal should be looked over once more.

As stated in rule 6 of your ban request

My right to rule 6 was in a sense violated therefor I will apologize for violating rule 5 and will take full responsibility for that. But this has to be looked into.

6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that. We make exceptions for permanent bans or bans over 3 months, you could try to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology, in a later stage of course.

The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.

As stated in the earlier replies that last reply of a kill script I have already explained. It seems the administrator looking over my appeal was not paying the necessary attention... Again.

Quote:I killed someone attempting to kill me. No RDM occurred. If you wanna put that on me you got a heck load of people in that video you're gunna have to ban. I have not used any form of props to kill another player only a mac-10.

anonymous350 Wrote:I clearly did not seen but at 0:27 seconds into the video a "Security Guard was driving" "toa976 - He's already ban for 90 days". Then Furasian takes his car from him so he stops "Cdming". But Furasian will still have to pay his punishment for Racism.

Narcotic Wrote:All makes sense now. Intentional CDM removed, RDM and random vehicular theft added.

Quote:
[05:47:44] Furasian [SgtYoshi] (STEAM_0:1:19914434) Killed: toa697 (STEAM_0:0:56350456) using weapon_mad_mac10
[/quote]

Its lovely isn't it? They go after the guy killing an CDMER instead of the CDMER himself..

32889 toa697 STEAM_0:0:56350456 Ban Request #32899 Approved: Propminging. (CDM Has not been added.)
CityRP Rules Wrote:10. If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.
Quote:I killed someone attempting to kill me. No RDM occurred. If you wanna put that on me you got a heck load of people in that video you're gunna have to ban. I have not used any form of props to kill another player only a mac-10.

He running me over too. Anything else? (Attempting to run me over. Before someone takes out the 'NLR' card.)

Oh and hey! Lets go ban Eskay while we're at it. Right?

No matter what's put up. I have the reasoning for it. Because both the RDM and CDM was unjust and a bad call. To those rules I violated that were correct calls I've confessed to those and am willing to accept punishment.

Seems though that was.. 1/3 calls.
You seem to be too busy pointing out what other people do wrong.

You took the situation into your own hands as you stated, you have violated the rules and this is the final call.

Appeal denied.