Unban Request
Your name: [GS]DinoStreex

Your ban ID: 32441

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: RDM as a chauffeur, mass random vehicular theft, breaking FearRP, failRP

Involved: My Corleone guys
Why we should unban you: I have waited a few days to post this response due to some upcoming A2 exams I had and I felt that since my time has freed up I could better explain why this ban was undeserving or in any case why I should be unbanned.

First off I would like to say that although most of you may not recognise me, I have been around for a pretty long time, most likely all the way back when Fearless RP was originally Incepted, although due to work and IRL matters I always seem to bounce back every time I am freed up work wise and such. Anyway, after returning from a long work year I had got back into City RP once again for the summer and for about a week and a half things were all fine. I recognised a few faces and it was all good fun. I bought my donator back as I usually do for the month and from there I was off. Around half an hour to an hour before the ban, I had got into Police chase with the cops over some altercation that happened whilst I was a rebel. After about 12 Cop kills later (No offence to some of you cops but tactitioning is not you're strong point) I was finally downed by a bullet to the head. As I am a firm believer of NLR being fully NLR I changed my job to Chauffer and started to shift people around the city. It was all going well until some clown ran my ass of the road and sped off. A few minutes later and the same car was parked in the middle of the road so I had the great idea to steal that guys car to prove a point, but alas, as I lockpicked it a cop came over and started to wave his gun about. Thinking quickly whilst he turned away due to something some civilian was doing, I shot him in the face to get him off my back and then proceeded to lockpick it again until the guy turned up and tried to run me over mid pick. Jumping out the way, I blasted his car and killed him.

Soon after I killed him, I recieved a barrage of hate from a few people going "WOAH MAN 14 KILLS AS CHAUFFER RDMRDMRDM" without seeming to realise that kill counts stay when you switch job. To avoid confusion and as it seemed that playing a Chauffer didnt pay well, I decided to play as the head Corleone.

After switching to the Corleone boss and getting a full group of five people working for me, I decided we should try doing abit more passive-esque/something different to the usual "HURR DURR RAID THE NEXUS THE PRESIDENT IS SHIT" type stuff that the Corleones usually do, and as such I set up an "illigitamet" second hand car shop. What we would essentially do is steal cars from people whom either seemed like they wouldn't mind taking part in the RP, or people whom were being assholes/not evident to be RPing at all. After about 45 minutes of this our gang managed to get a stock of about five cars in total, two of which had been taken off of people whom shot at us first for some inane reason and the other three were albiet "wrong place wrong time" cars that either myself or my men took to reach the quota or to get the car that our client wanted.

Anywhom, now we are reaching the time in which I was banned. At that point neither I nor any of my Corleone members were actually doing anything, we were building our car shop and moving the inventory around when suddenly out of the blue I received the ban message "RDM as a chauffeur, mass random vehicular theft, breaking FearRP, failRP" with the time reading as 30 days. I normally wouldn't post an unban request unless either I feel I have been unjustly banned or banned for a rediculous amount of time. The worst thing is is that the ban pretty much was set to end on the date when my donator status runs out, which also means that 10 pounds I donated to the server I love was initially taken whilst outright banning me without even questioning me as to the nature of what happened or even discussing the events (Which I am aware most admins do).

Now, I have pointed out that the RDM as a chauffer was false, stated some reasoning to the car thefts (As although I have not been here through all of the community changes it was made apparent under joining again that the rules to car theft have changed up abit and know you have to have a valid RP reason to do it) and I don't even have a clue why FearRP and FailRP were thrown in, because to be honest I find it more fun roleplaying realistic situations where I would do what my character would do (Which tends to be running away or curling up like a pansy) so I don't understand why that accusation was made. I am fully aware that this could all be a misunderstanding and this is at no case an attack on the admin that banned me. I am aware that with the large player count it is difficult to manage players and distinguish the good players from the bad, and that is why I am making this thread to clear it all up.

Anyway, thanks.
After reading your entire story, I can only come to the conclusion that the ban was just. I'll start by saying that the reason why that you were banend a short while after, is due to the use of the undercover administration tool. I shall begin from the start of the stated reason for the suspension.

Random Deathmatching as a Chauffeur & FailRP

The job is not for pew pew, shooting cops and stealing cars. The meaning with the job is to either work as a cab driver or a bus driver, nothing else. If somebody rams your vehicle, it is a violation of the rules and must therefore be reported to an available staff member, if no staff member is available, please refeer yourself to the ban request section. The reason for stealing the vehicle is also invalid, as you must have a really good one - it could or not have been unintentional. Killing someone is very serious, and must be thought through very well. A taxi driver wouldn't kill an officer for arresting him; especially not for stealing a vehicle, as a taxi driver would not do that.

Mass random vehicular theft

During my undercover shift, I saw you stealing vehicles just out of the blue and placing them in the Slums garage. From this thread, you tell me your intention with stealing the vehicles is to resell, which is disallowed following the rules.

FearRP

You explain to me in this topic, that the officer turns around, which is a false statement. From my point of view, I could see everything from a very short range. You were told to stay where you were, instead you backed off from the road where you were being held back, to the sidewalk where you decided to shoot at law enforcement officers.

We do not have to speak to an offender of the rules before issuing suspensions.
Suspension was justified, user showed no interest to further dispute his case.

Appeal denied.