Unban request the painkiller
Your name: The Painkiller

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25032707

Banning Admin: Thetiminator

Ban Length: Lifted on 2011-06-07 22:17:02

Reason for the ban: RDM, failrp, killing president as cop

Why we should unban you: I most times play correctly, but the president was walking across the bridge in the nexus building and couldn't resist to just press the "Do not press button" with text "trap" when I was a cop.
But hopefully I will get unbanned and then I won't do these jokes anymore.
I saw what you said in console, you said "I WAS NEVER ON YOUR SIDE!!!" or something similar just after you had killed the President (aka Small Bear), the fact that you "couldn't resist" by no means makes it ok to do that, you were a cop, you are by no means allowed to kill the president. You actually admitted that you wanted to kill him shows that you knew what you were doing. In my opinion you most certainly do not deserve an unban for this.

Why we should unban you: I most times play correctly, but the president was walking across the bridge in the nexus building and couldn't resist to just press the "Do not press button" with text "trap" when I was a cop.
But hopefully I will get unbanned and then I won't do these jokes anymore.
[/quote]

Absolute crap, you did it 2x in a row, the first time failing and almost killing SS, second time, killing both of us then saying "I just wanted revenge because the truth is I didnt like you" (Being a cop) and you expect to get a "I'm sorry, I know I'm funny and I do jokes but please unban me!" *Sarcasm on the fact your funny.*

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I agree the ban is fully deserved so it's my own fault and I understand that.
However is it possible the ban can be a bit shorter or isn't that possible? This is the first time I get banned and I most likely play normal.
(06-01-2011, 05:13 PM)Edward The Great Wrote: I agree the ban is fully deserved so it's my own fault and I understand that.
However is it possible the ban can be a bit shorter or isn't that possible? This is the first time I get banned and I most likely play normal.

If you read the rules in F1 and promise to follow them, I am willing to shorter your ban to June 3.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(06-01-2011, 07:50 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(06-01-2011, 05:13 PM)Edward The Great Wrote: I agree the ban is fully deserved so it's my own fault and I understand that.

If you read the rules in F1 and promise to follow them, I am willing to shorter your ban to June 3.
Alright I agree on this and I promise this.
Might I ask at what time I will be unbanned?