Unban
Your name: Darkyoshi

Your ban ID: 32626

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Apparently NLR. Some Rebel spawnkilling me all the time. and everytime i woke up from death, he started shooting at me, then i shot back since he just waited for me to spawn. and then i got banned for breaking NLR. how am i supposed to get out of the area when im getting spawnkilled every 3rd second?. so as i understand the rules of the server. if you spawnkill someone, and they dont have a chance to get out of spawn. they get banned for NLR. This is exactly why i quit for a long time. for random bans like this. have played like 1 day and first thing that happens when i get spawnkilled is i get banned.....

Involved: A Rebel that i dont remeber the name of. that was spawn killing me.

Why we should unban you: Well because i play by the rules. and i dont have noclip so i cant get out of spawn in 0.01 sec...
Get out of spawn? You managed to follow a rebel toward the corridor to the elevator. You had time enough time to run to the corridor, but not outside?

if you spawnkill someone, and they dont have a chance to get out of spawn.

Even though you did, stop lying directly to me.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub