Unban Request - YesJelly
Your name:YesJelly

Your ban ID:31871

Banned by:[FL] Fultzy

Reason:

Involved:There was no one else involved.

Why we should unban you:I am not asking to be unbanned, i am just asking for the ban to be cut down from permanent. All i done, was put a big prop over one of the tunnels, i know i should not have done this as i have 90 hours on fearless and have donated in the past as i love it so much. I regret what i done and i realize what i done was wrong and I would never ever do it again as fearless was my favorite server and probably still is.

All i ask is for the ban to be made shorter as i have seen people do this before and they only get a temp ban, but i know that does not give me the right to do it and again i am very sorry for what i did and i promise it would never happen again.

I have been banned for about a month now and i have thought about what i have done and i would happily take a couple of months ban but i just want to play fearless again.

I could always go and play another server but i just don't want to as fearless is very different to all other roleplay servers and that is why i donated to fearless and this is why i am just asking for one more chance and for the ban to be cut down.

Thank you for your time and hope you consider my unban request.

Ps- I posted one about a week ago but it was instantly removed, so cant we just try and resolve this with out me having a chance as this is my last attempt to get unbanned.

But you dont understand how sorry i am and i promise it would never happen again because i do really miss playing fearless as i was so committed to playing it almost everyday.
Why did you say on another servers forums that you did it because you didn't like Fearless anymore?
(05-31-2013, 06:22 PM)Termin Wrote: Why did you say on another servers forums that you did it because you didn't like Fearless anymore?

I do like fearless and i still want to play it but they banned me because i got banned on here, and if i did say i dont like fearless i didnt mean it like that i still like fearless and want to roleplay with all my friends, but honestly i ma sorry for what i did.
No. If you like Fearless as much as you say you do you would not have done it. You knew the consequences for doing so and you went above them and did it anyway.

You will not be getting unbanned or this ban will not be getting any shorter anytime soon.

Denied.