Please Reduce my Ban Time
Sad 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting multiple unban requests for the same ban
Your name: General Iwan de Portugal

Your ban ID: 31763

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: Homophobia

Involved: Me, NightHawk1 and [Q-Pr Moderator] Adam

Why we should unban you: I know my history of CityRP is bad and many of you probably hate me, but I would LOVE for that to change. I know I got banned for homophobia but I only said what I said because I was arrested for 15mins randomly, and lets be serious. We have all said things we regret deeply. But no, I do not want my Ban to be Fully unbanned as I need to learn my lesson, but I would LOVE for it to be reduced. Especially as I have just sat my Year 9 SAT's and I have the holidays coming up where I could not think of anything better than sitting down with my mates and playing CityRP. After all it is the BEST Gmod server ever! So just to re-cap I am literally begging you to reduce my ban as i am bored without CityRP. Thank you very much for listening, and I hope you have a good think about my proposal.

Good Night Fearless Community!
Rules for posting Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that. We make exceptions for permanent bans or bans over 3 months, you could try to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology, in a later stage of course.

The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.

That was also your 11th bam. You clearly don't learn from your mistakes.
Denied and warned.

Do not make multiple unban requests. I explained it to you in the last one you made three days ago.