i'm sorry for what i have done
Your name: (Steam friends name)[TBN] burgers 

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)28572

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)Narcotic

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)i got banned for doing nothink at all but there was this guy there took my id or some think idk and i got banned i was standing behind the guy but i need to live with it

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) idk who vl somethink

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) i screwed my self i wanna say sorry for the people there died and i wanna say sorry to all the admins and the fearless company i did brake alot of rules and i have been banned often and when i'm banned i dont know what to do i love playing fearless but now i'm perma banned i cant do anythink else then i'm so sorry it will be hard to forgive me after what i have done bye fearless thx for those 194 hours i have played i <3 you
Fill out your UBR properly. Add the ban reason which is stated on the ban page, not your subjective interpretation of the event.
what do you mean
Your ban ID is 27950 and the reason says "BR Approved: Mass propspam, being on the top of the Nexus while spamming melons" and I can't read out a single reason to why we should unban you.
plz i hate being banned and if i swear to never break a rule can i get unbanned and if i get banned you can perma ban me again just give me one chance
Seeing that you've failed to take note from our instructions to your appeal so far, I highly doubt the sincerity of those claims.
Appeal denied.

It is your own responsibility to read and understand the rules, the offence you committed was far from acceptable, and I'm not looking to lift your suspension in the nearest future.

CityRP Rules Wrote:8. Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either.
9. Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun, props or any of the tools.