Unban Request: [FL:RP] Razer
Your name: [FL:RP] Razer (Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34759371)

Your ban ID: 28493

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Double accounting to avoid current ban and ban count of this account

Involved: a-

Why we should unban you: Ok I was banned a few months back for Double Accounting, And this is why I believe I deserve to come back on a final chance. My intention was never to Double account, to avoid ban. Infact I thought my ban just ran out but appears it had an hour or two left. But I did infact create a new account and purchase Gmod on it, which allowed me to play the server but my intention as I said I thought the ban off was to have a fresh start. As I checked through every rule and no rule said that I may "Move account, to have a fresh start" Because I on my account could be at times, a "noob" or a pain. And I changed from that and at the time my friends convinced me people would not believe that I would change as I had all the bans on this account, so I moved account so I could have a fresh start, with no bad rep and proove those friends wrong. And I take full right for everything I did and understand what I did and all I wish for is to be back on this server on a last chance.
Kind regards
Razer, A fellow FearlessRP Donator

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34759371&b=7]
Temar banned you.
(05-15-2013, 06:17 PM)Termin Wrote: Temar banned you.

Oops fixed it now.
Kind regards
Razer, A fellow FearlessRP Donator

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34759371&b=7]
Terms of Service, 1.10

Quote:Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/tos.html