Leopard
Your name: Leoaprd

Your ban ID: 31257

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Driving a car into the Nexus. Acting smart. - Extended due to priors

Involved: SS and somebody else. Don't have the names

Why we should unban you: So it all started when I got back from smoking 3 blunts and a joint with a friend. Feelin all toasted and shit, I decided I wanna play some passive RP. I get on, roll around in my car, and pass the nexus. As I pass the first time I look in and see a structure similar to what you would see in a car dealership. As I pulled around the front I heard somebody say car dealership. I was like, shit I'll finally sell my car so I can do some gun dealer RP (very low on cash). I pull up to the doors and see somebody else driving around the fountain, so this must be legit. Somebody opens the doors, I pull in, and some SS guard starts yelling at me telling me to leave. I tell him that somebody said there was a car dealership happening but apparently there wasn't. He gets all squeaky and without giving me a chance, immediate says he's calling an admin. Wtf. So I get out of my car, run up to the door, open the doors, get in my car and pull it up next to the structure so i can back out. The admin comes and deletes my cars. I try to explain it the best I can without laughing at the whole situation but he takes it as "Me acting smart". No bro. I was just trying to explain my side the best I could as high as I was. I made one little mistake and right when I realized it, it was too late. It's a real shame because I seriously enjoy playing this RP and that's why I came back to it this week... I missed it, and wanted to get involved again. What ever happened to kicks and warnings for small things like this?
Wow... just no.

Your account, your state of mind, your responsibility.

Denied.