Medic got me banned!
Your name: (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 31199

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: No sufficient reason to kill, backseat administration.

Involved:: A 0 hour Paramedic, and someone who tried to help me

Why we should unban you: Because i just did what everyone else had done when there were no admins, take action.

Hello everyone.

So today i got banned for 2 days by Narcotic, but i dont think this was fair, let me explain what happended.

So i was playing homeless for quite some time, and i've been sleeping on my public little place (at the BP), when a medic steps on me. I then didn't care too much, because he healed me up. He then continued stepping on me, though i did not care too much to make an action. 5 minutes later, someone who wanted to buy my ferrari was sleeping on my Ferrari, and he got stepped on too by the medic. He then got CDM'ed, after the medic had pushed him down from my car - didn't really care too much either. I then /wakeup, and i walk a bit around, then i see the medic step on some citizen, and healed him up - didn't really care either - he was new after all, so wasn't fair if someone hit him with a banhammer. He then went over and sat in my chair, and i warned him serveral times by shooting in the air, then i shot 1 time at him (but he couldn't get hurt due to god chair mode). I then got mad, because that was my chair, and he didn't go out of the chair (he broke FearRP). I deleted 2 props (a prop and my chair), so i could shoot him (after serveral warnings!), i shot at him like 5 times, and he started to run away, when Narcotic comes. Narcotic doesn't stop me, because i stopped shooting, but then i shot him one time more (he did not die though). Then i have like this looong talk with Narcotic, and it gets messed up. I agree, i shouldn't have played "admin", but i didn't really either (he claims i broke NLR - which i didn't), i just got mad because the medic broke FearRP, and i needed him to get away. I reminded myself, that he had walked on me, and other people, so the last 2 shots was for them (he made someone die after all). I then get banned by Narcotic for 2 days, for not enough reason for killing the medic (i didn't even kill him....), and for backseating admin.. And i never really played admin, i just shot him 4-5 times, till he would go and do his stuff somewhere else than at the BP. It would make less people die, or get annoyed, because after all, BP is a very busy place, and the medic had a good spot to annoy people. Im just gonna remind you - the medic had 0 hours, so i expected he just wanted to troll, so i gave him some of his own.. Please i do not deserve this ban, the medic never tried to RP, and he kinda got me banned. This is his fault, even though i made some mistakes.
Tounge
Ah, im kinda new at this forum, am i allowed to bump?
Tounge
No. Don't bump your unban request.
Also, don't reply to this message.
Ban expired. Ban was justified.