Name of player:
1. I don't care
2. __--++==MIcroSWAG==++--__

SteamID:
1. STEAM_0:1:60240953
2. STEAM_0:0:58756109

Time in GMT: gmt+2 athens greece, right now gmt+3 due to dst

Server: V2D

Summary: Simply an police officer ordered one man to get out of the vehicle, while he had him also on the gunpoint, and after a bit long conversation, he still refused to get out of the car, even after i told him several times that he is breaking fearrp, also he just wrote that he won't get out ("never"). Later, some random guy backstabed this police officer from behind. You can see everything, clearly on the video.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPkf0fy9iIg

[Image: hl2_2013_05_04_01_02_42_467.jpg] [Image: hl2_2013_05_04_01_02_56_155.jpg]
This wasent the first rule he broke microswag continusly broke fear rp and also lied and not to forget he CDMed tons of people including me

Also they planned to RDM me
Also looks like it was his friend, since he said "uhmm wait a second", and magically an rdmer came.
(05-04-2013, 11:37 AM)Freezak Wrote: Also looks like it was his friend, since he said "uhmm wait a second", and magically an rdmer came.
He payed me to kill him. He payed me $6,500 to do it....
So basicly you just admited to Metagaming... Well thanks for admiting it but you cant just randomly RDM me. Also if I was you if someone offers to 6k to kill someone I would say no to avoid punishment
HitmanRP is not allowed here, to which you admitted right now, both of you.
Yeah also to add he is perma banned for AFK glitching
Approved.