i was banned for crashing
Your name: remi

Your ban ID: 30476

Banned by: ([FL] Narcotic

Reason: acidental prop spam

Involved: rain jackheartness

Why we should unban you: i crashed when i was spawning a bookcase and got banned ( fraps messed up and couldnt get the audio )http://youtu.be/MwEBSMEIkww
i dont mind being banned for a few days but a month is extreme
also in the video is shows me shooting at the bookcases this is because i got mouse lag and the mouse button held down making me shoot

in short i want my ban shortened
Wait.. That's why you just stood still spawning the props and wasn't responding.. oh. Sorry for blaming you :L
So, why were you shooting a barrel then spawning and shooting a bookcase?
Your ban ID: 30372
Reason: Ban Request #30476 Approved: Propspamming

thats the correct banID and reason, you wasnt banned for accidental prop spam as reason
Okay, I know that I'm not supposed to post on here as I wasn't involved in this and I'm not a staff member so I apologize for that but it's clear that he switches to a still image partway through the video to fake the 'crash'.

1. He's removed the audio and recorded his voice over the original video from the looks of it as his voice icon doesn't appear in the bottom right of the video.
He's seemingly trying to make it seem as though he's interacting with the other player by talking to him.

2. Look at the moment of the 'crash', the image he inserts changes the size of everything. Everything on screen becomes slightly larger because when he cropped a screenshot from the video he didn't get exactly everything in. The size returns back to the original size when the 'crash' is finished and the video continues playing again.

3. When he 'crashes' one of the messages disappears from the chat as the screenshot he took was from a second or two before when the message wasn't there.

This seems like pretty solid evidence that he has faked evidence to try and get himself unbanned.
After reviewing the evidence more closly after griim pointing at a few facts
i can clearly see the video is fake
Unban request denied, Perm ban has been for fabricating evidence to trying to get out of a ban