Ban Removal (x2)
Hello Admins and Super-Admins!
I have never really thought of this but you can actually get your bans removed if you state why.
I hope that this is not a problem and if it is just remove the thread please.

Your name: Fillehh

Your ban ID: 14442 And 12444

Banned by: Holdem (14442) Killjoy (12444)

Reason: Holdems ban: I got banned by holdem and Soulripper removed it.
Killjoy: Random shooting

Involved: Who knows... It was a long time ago! Killjoys ban Simoon was with me.

Why we should remove your ban:

Killjoys ban: I am sure that when you read this you won't remember anything of it.. The thing is that I was near appartments on 33x when my friend (Simoon) ran up to me and said that there were people shooting at him, and I got my weapon up and started shooting back. Seconds later I get banned for random shooting. It was not random since I the only thing I saw was my friend getting shot at so I started shooting back at them.

Holdems ban: Well, there was a reason why the ban was removed and Holdem then put it back for 30 minutes and it got on my record...
I don't see why the ban should be removed from your record, you broke the rules after all. And, as far as I know, the ban got removed because of a problem with the ban system back then, therefore I rebanned you for the remaining time.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I'm not removing my ban. If it was inappropriate, you should have appealed it then.
(04-19-2013, 02:43 PM)Holdem Wrote: I don't see why the ban should be removed from your record, you broke the rules after all. And, as far as I know, the ban got removed because of a problem with the ban system back then, therefore I rebanned you for the remaining time.

I asked Soul why he removed it and he answered me. I don't remember the reason but I would like him to answer here.

(04-19-2013, 03:50 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I'm not removing my ban. If it was inappropriate, you should have appealed it then.

I was not even a member on the forum when this happened.. I later joined and I have never thought of it until now.
Denied.