I'm banned for an unfair reason. Scape Faces Perm ban.
Name: Scape Faces

Ban ID: 16402

Banner: Ruxandra

Reason for ban: Bast/Discord's alt.

Involved: Rosaage a friend of mine and many other people.

Why you should unban me: Ruxandra banned me and around 5 others, because me and all those other people that got banned have the same Internet provider so that gives us the same 3 numbers at the beginning of our ip-adress. And thats the reason Ruxandra thinks that we are Discords alt accounts.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
edit: is anything going to happen? am I going to get unbanned?
No we so not ban because of similar ip
You are linked by using the exact same ip
(04-13-2013, 06:01 PM)Temar Wrote: No we so not ban because of similar ip
You are linked by using the exact same ip
Then it may be because it we have all been in the same house because me and around 5 other people have been at that house at some point because Henning225 "i think" you may know him lives in a house with his little brother called Martin225 and I am a friend martin225 and so is someone called rosaage and we both have been at martins house and discord is a friend of Henning225 and the reason why martin225 did not get banned is because discord and martin225 have been logged on at the same time.

What I'm trying to get to is:
Everyone that has been visited his house and plays the server got banned.
Looking at the details
You are linked to 2 accounts
Martin Kvia (STEAM_0:1:28776648) = March 24, 2012, 7:51 pm .... March 24, 2012, 11:22 pm
[NTG] rosaage (STEAM_0:0:35064067) = June 12, 2012, 8:52 pm .... June 12, 2012, 8:52 pm

And those account have been linked to others

And since you have always been on the same ip and those 2 links are just odd day

This should get approved but I'm at work at moment so ill leave for someone else
You were on, had Discord's voice and way of typing and got banned for it. If he accessed your account without knowing, then that's your problem due to you allowing him to circumvent his permanent ban.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
In your last appeal you denied everything completely, so why did your story change to all playing together at some guys house?
(05-04-2013, 08:41 AM)Killjoy Wrote: In your last appeal you denied everything completely, so why did your story change to all playing together at some guys house?
Last time I tried to lie, I do not know what I was thinking, but it is true that I don't know how he looks or that its just that I only have heard of him from Martin Kvia and[FL:RP]Black, so this time I am completely honest no more lies.
And could you prove that this isn't just another, revised lie?
(05-07-2013, 02:20 PM)Killjoy Wrote: And could you prove that this isn't just another, revised lie?
I hope you'll just have to trust me because I have no idea on how to prove to you that I am not discords alt.

maybe me, discord and you could arrange a skype call or something proving my innocence