unban request for my friend EXPxTommyGun
His name:EXPxTommyGun

[b]His ban ID:29529

[b]Banned by:[FL] DoomDude1

[b]Reason
: He was panicking during the Corleone raid on the nexus building.

[b]Involved:Him and Admin

[b]Why we should UN-ban you: OK so basically what he told me on TS3 is that he didn't do anything wrong, EXPxTommyGun loves the Fearless RP servers and he didn't realize what was happening so when DoomDude1 froze him somewhere he type in /sleep because he didn't know that the admin froze him in the first place and also he didn't break "NLR" because he died in the nexus building as a police officer and spawn there as well after he spawned one of the Corleone fired his rifle at him and then he fired back also he did know the "NLR" rule because he tried to get out of the building straight away but he was getting shot at the same time...
(04-11-2013, 06:44 PM)mcnameeman12 Wrote: and also he didn't break "NLR" because he died in the nexus building as a police officer and spawn there as well after he spawned one of the Corleone fired his rifle at him and then he fired back also he did know the "NLR" rule because he tried to get out of the building straight away but he was getting shot at the same time...

So now you're lying in his name.

He didn't "try to get out of the building". After he was killed he proceeded to join the other officers who were gathered around the elevator waiting for it to come down so they can go after the Corleones. He went in and joined the raid again, not even waiting 5 minutes, let alone obeying the other NLR rules.

He completely ignored me, stared blankly while I was questioning him, then typed /sleep.

Any actual evidence to add that his ban was false, or shall I just close this?
Ok he'd just told me that he did followed the other officers so i do apologize that he lied to you and me and also he had no idea that he was froze by you and so he didn't know what was happening and so he types in /sleep plus i did tell him check the chat if the admins writes in chat and behalf of my friend i do apologize again for my friend's lack of experience of RP and also not teaching him to RP..
He can sit the ban out.

Unban request - denied.