Unban request?
Your name: Gurgle528

Your ban ID: 29197

Banned by: [FL:M] Theomenz
Reason: FailRP, tazing armed man

Involved: I don't know the guys name, Criffen I think

Why we should unban you: This isn't for an unban I'm aware you don't get unbanned for 1 day bans, this is to get it off my record as I was informed you were allowed to do it to keep a cleaner slate. Also, I was informed it's not FearRP to taze someone from behind if they pull out a gun and are not facing you.
Here's what happened:
Some Corleone is pointing a gun at a cop,
I am driving by and pull up behind the Corleone and rather than shooting him which is what I was contemplating doing (he was aiming M4 at a cop) I run up behind him and taze him, then get arrest warrant and then b&
I drew diagram:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/44607898/gmod/f...oftaze.png
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
You do realize that tazing a man holding a firearm would make ALL of his muscles contract, thus pulling the trigger and killing a fellow officer?
(04-07-2013, 02:09 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You do realize that tazing a man holding a firearm would make ALL of his muscles contract, thus pulling the trigger and killing a fellow officer?

Assuming his finger is on the trigger. That said, the bicep would also contract pulling the gun up.
If this was real life I could have done something more physical but I am limited to a taser so...
Edit: Also I have never heard of that happening (although I do know muscles contract) and I can't find any stories of it
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(04-07-2013, 02:12 AM)Gurgle528 Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 02:09 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You do realize that tazing a man holding a firearm would make ALL of his muscles contract, thus pulling the trigger and killing a fellow officer?

Assuming his finger is on the trigger. That said, the bicep would also contract pulling the gun up.
If this was real life I could have done something more physical but I am limited to a taser so...
Edit: Also I have never heard of that happening (although I do know muscles contract) and I can't find any stories of it

Because officers don't taze armed men holding their comrades at point blank range.

Unban request denied as ban was deemed valid, also under 24h.