Kohlensäure
Your name: Kohlensäure

Your ban ID:29190

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason:Mass random vehicular theft, prior bans, last chance.

Involved: Rxxo,EvilStatix,Me and so many ppl i dont know all the names.

Why we should unban you: Okay ... I start the story ... a friend of mine, Rxxo and I have built a base at the Corleone Villages... after 30 mins the police came into our base with their cars as the gate was open ... we ran out and told them to go out but they didn't go.

then they start shoting at us we kill them. after many trys to raid us frome the police come the hss and a ss they gave Rxxo a warrant and want raid us but we shot and kill them. after them come friends to help us to protect the base the ss try to raid us so many times that i cant count that .. in this time was our base open and our friends that helped us to protect the base park more police cars and other cars in to our base.I dont lockpicked one of this cars...

Then came [FL] Narcotic online and ask me on occ why i have so many cars in the garden he gave me one minute to give him a reason i try to told him that i didnt stole one of this cars and that all the other players stole it but the just sayd something like " your garden your cars"

Its so freaky,just cuz i bought 2-3 doors i will get a 90 day ban?! that not really fair...and i wasnt the only owner of area.. some other players bought doors too

So i hope you will unban or reduce the ban time

Thanks
You have 11 prior bans from this one, therefore I choose to extend your ban, as it shows you're not learning anything from your bans.

You had 8 stolen cars inside the property, your friends were also banned, when I asked for a reason, you attempted to blame someone else for putting them there.

Denied.