Misunderstanding during a Raid (Re-Post-As I made the other one wrong)
[b]Your name: Duckiedan

[b]Your ban ID: 29178

[b]Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

[b]Reason: Breaking Fear RP

[b]Involved: Many people (All the people participating in the raid)

[b]Why we should unban you: I was banned without even being given a chance to explain myself or the fact that i had misunderstood DoomDude

Ok, Me and the rest of the Corleones were going to raid the President and it was going to plan, while in the elevator DoomDude1 said, do you have a reason to raid. It was at this point the Don Corleone, Me, and a BMD decided to call off the raid, and so we did. Although not everybody heard us be began to go back down the elevator, but as other people were raiding they were trying to use the lift, sending us back up. We managed to get back down and at this point (although not to my knowledge), DoomDude1 had said we could raid (someone gave him a valid reason). As I had been shot trying to get down the elevator i was low on health and needed to find a paramedic, I made my my way out of the lobby and got healed (I wouldn't have done this if i knew the raid was still on). And then I was banned.
This annoyed me as I was given no time to explain myself or realise that the raid was still on.
P.S- Was I banned because i left the nexus or because I got the paramedic to heal me? Huh
P.P.S- This is a repost, as i forgot to put the template in.
I hope to hear a responce soon.
Thank you for your time,
Duckiedan.
[Image: fearlessduckiedan.png]
No, you were banned because you had an officer with an MP5 pointed at your face yelling at you to get down on the ground, yet you decided to stare at me, then proceed to walk over to the medic and start requesting healing.
Ok, about the officer, i couldn't see him as I was on 19 health and i didnt realise that he was talking to me. And when i was staring at you i was lagging and trying to get to the paramedic behind you, i would of stopped if I had known.
Unban request denied as the user has been found to have broken the server rules.