i got banned for doing my job
Your name: thefamilyjuls

Your ban ID: 29152

Banned by: Adman

Reason: Apparently Prop climbing a car

Involved: Some girl named corie the nub

Why we should unban you: They had blocked areas without keypads and i need to take a look cuz im a cop so i descover them building a fort then the girl comes and i wonder into there fort then they start complaining about prop climing because they dont want to be caught by me the police.Angry
I LOVE this game and i hope to play again thanks for the time.
The only way you could have entered the base was by climbing over using your car, this was even admitted to by you whereby you said something along the lines of using your car.

It wasn't deemed a prop-block because there was an accessible section behind. Even so, what you did would have been backseat administration. I still fail to see why you should be unbanned.
There was no way for a cop to get in so i couldnt do my job if i didnt get in because there prob doing contra with a huge fort like that
You clearly require this ban as you fail to understand our rules. Firstly, you cannot simply assume they have contraband. (In fact, they didn't) You must first attain proof of it either by hearing it, seeing it or through them repeatedly mentioning it. Secondly, you cannot use your car or any other props to climb into a base. This is prop-climbing and in the way you have described it, a type of backseat administration.

Appeal denied, I suggest re-reading the rules and roleplay guides.