Ilmer Ban - False reason
Your name: (Ilmer [DK])

Your ban ID: (28523)

Banned by: ([FL] Adman)

Reason: (Ban Request 28977 Approved - "Breaking FearRP, CarDM and homophobic language.)

Involved: (No Idea! Will be furter explained at my unban motivation)

Why we should unban you: (Really dont have a clue what to say here because of this wierd situation I am in with a ban for nothing I really can think off, Yes I have been driving someone down when they have been standing on the road. If and when that happens I allways step out of my car and explain that I am sorry for hitting them and telling them that they might want not want to be running out in front of a car without looking to left and right. I have 1 situation I can remember I was a cop driving my car, Another cop have pulled a suspekt over for a quick chat, and he was cuffed the guy goes out on the road and the cop follows the person, I tried to pull the break and when I did that my back end fliped out and hitted the person who was cuffed I got out of my car and said that I was sorry like I do all the time things like that happens, and really nothing els happend. "Breaking fearRP" This one situation I remember about fearRP is happing at my car, I was driving and A cop on the sidewalk (Remember I am driving with 40-50 kmh pass him" And tells me to stop, I did not stop because there was no legit reason to stop me I was driving and he pulled a gun for no reason, then the cop shoots a shot at my back and I turn back to talk to him but he does not care about him shooting me the only thing he cares about is fearRP I tell the guy that he has to get a valid reson to stop me and pull a gun at my face. "homophobic language" Not really sure what is ment by this, I try to keep the good language to eveyone but really as some of you admins also know there is some pretty annoring people in your server sometimes, I still keep the good tone but when I get arrested 4-5 times with a arrest time on 10 min I get alittle annoyed after all. All the proff that you have I did this and so I can remember the situtations I would like to see because right now I am only talking about the situtations I can remember. To [FL] Adman I would like to ask you why you dont hear the 2 part of the story before a ban goes through, I am not one of thoes little minges who cant talk to an admin with freakingout on him you are able to have a chat with me without any rage. I also here at last wanna tell you that the last 2 days I have really been thinking about only following the rules because I do not want to be banned or have any trubel with anyone. - Ilmer [DK] )

This video shows quite clearly that you break fear roleplay and flee from a few cops despite only being asked to pay a fine; the smug attitude regarding 'recording' doesn't help because, ironically, you have broken the rules.

Here we see you speed right into someone who was stationary on the small parking area. Was he in the road? Partially, but that does not mean you can run him over. I would also add that you were going very slow, why not stop?

Ilmer Wrote:Yes I have been driving someone down when they have been standing on the road. If and when that happens I allways step out of my car and explain that I am sorry for hitting them and telling them that they might want not want to be running out in front of a car without looking to left and righ

Oh really? To me, you barely even recognised this man being ran over and even stepped on him in your attempts to rush to your store.

That video also shows you explicitly using the word f*ggot.

To me, the ban seems reasonable; certainly for no 'false reason'.
Oh my god! That video dosen't show you the first 2 min they pull me over! They tell me I have to pay a fine for taking gas on? Thats why I did not want to be handcuffed and drove away. So lame you only get the video where its me driving away, tell him you want the first part and you will see! "Here we see you speed right into someone who was stationary on the small parking area. Was he in the road? Partially, but that does not mean you can run him over. I would also add that you were going very slow, why not stop?" I tried to park my car I was in no hurry at all! I had to driving around this thing a gun dealer had made and did not see the guy running out on the street till after I drove him over, and by the way how can it be my fault he is on the road?

"Oh really? To me, you barely even recognised this man being ran over and even stepped on him in your attempts to rush to your store.

That video also shows you explicitly using the word f*ggot."

Do you know how annoring it is to be arrested 5 times in a raw? I came right from jail at that moment I have been arrested 5 times today in around a period of time of 40 min because the pres just gave warrants out for no valid reason.

And as you see in 2 movie People support me for the random arrest, its lame I been arrested so meny times today for nothing. And right after I was arrested some cops came down to jail and said "Dude we know you didn't do it because they are reporting lame reasons to the pres so we are going to let you out" And I was out 2 min later!

Let me also add - Why dont you ask questions about any of the movies, in the pull over movie you dont hear why he pullede me over.
I don't need to know why he pulled you over, you still broke FearRP. I can see that he wanted you to pay a fine, likely because you said in your original post you were going at high speeds.

Did not see the guy? That's bullshit. The only props that came into the road (Barely half a metre anyway) were below around waist height. In fact, the video shows you not making a single move towards the camera which would be the vector you would move into if you were avoiding any public building.

Him being in the road does not make running him over any more acceptable.

As for the homophobic behaviour, that is never acceptable. You constantly claim to be recording yet I haven't seen a single ban request posted by you. If you object to an arrest, record it and post a ban request. Don't break FearRP trying to run away; that is basically backseat administration.

You've been exaggerating scenarios and using excuses, appeal denied.