Very Unfair Ban [MUST SEE]
Bug 
Your name: FEASTY

Your ban ID: 27943 for the Facebook thingy, and 27967 for the one that extended it.

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Harming people's privacy through posting FB links publicly after told to stop

Involved: GRiM

Why we should unban you: First of I would like to say, sorry to GRiM if he really took it that serious he should of told me to stop, and I would. I didn't even take our argument seriously, I thought we we're joking. It just escaladed, I guess. I was looking forward to play Fearless in the spring break. So what happened was, I was in a heated argument with GRiM and his friends, which names I can't recall. So he was like " Imma expose you" and gave my steamID, read all my bans up and said "I should just leave, we would be better off without you " So I thought fine I'll post his facebook link, because it was the only thing I could think as a comeback to his "smart" expose of me. For the record, Narcotic was NEVER in the server during this argument, and NEVER told me to stop, I was never warned or anything. Not even by GRiM all he said to that was " I wish I had created a better name for my facebook " Because it said something funny in the end of the URL. I was never warned, I was trying my best not to get banned and all of the sudden I got disconnected. I find it outrageous that just because GRiM wrote to Narcotic that I posted his Facebook, and stuff, I get banned without Narcotic even being in the server, not even witnessing anything. If I were being told to stop, I would, but I never was. At the time GRiM didn't take the whole facebook thing like a big deal, so I don't understand why he didn't warn me, and stuff. Therefore I would like this particular ban erased, I got a week for this, and It got extended by Beflok for something else, It got extended by 2 days, so I would like the facebook thing DELETED, therefore it makes the extended one (as of today) 2 days and 10 hours. Thank you all, regards FEASTY. [/b]
It's good we have logs, eh?

You do not share personal information about fellow players in the OOC, that is just common sense, this is the internet, not a school chat room.

Denied.