Unban ( RejectGhost )
Your name: RejectGhost

Your ban ID: 27737

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Avoiding Perm ban Double Accounting Soul Naru.

Involved: RejectGhost

Why we should unban you: Because I had no part is soulnaru perma and i dont know what you mean by this Avoiding Perm ban Double Accounting SoulNaru Because i am a seperte person from SoulNaru were just friend he introduced me to this amazing sever even if he was perma, and If you dont belive me add both of us he is still active if you like to speak with him. also I just got steam in 2012 and only have been on the sever i belive close to 30 hours thats 3 days at the most.
I find it odd how you type exactly the same and have shared the same IP since this account came into existence.

Double Accounting SoulNaru Because i am a seperte person from SoulNaru were just friend he introduced me to this amazing sever even if he was perma

Two different people, yet you've shared the same IP and type exactly the same.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
How do we share the same ip?

For 1 we have lived together and 2 we just moved to separte house and i got my own internet by verizon
Obvious double account.

For 1 we have lived together and 2 we just moved to separte house and i got my own internet by verizon

Share the same IPs,Type exactly the same.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub