Unban ?(teewser) Changed please read.
Your name: Teewser

[b]Your ban ID:27928
[b]Banned by:[FL] Narcotic

[b]Reason
: BR Approved: Propminging, surfing

Involved: a fireman
Why we should unban you: i did not do anything first i dident know what u were talking about but then i did remember that someone told me i was going to get banned cuz i tried to flip my car. i dident mean to do anything but the car flyed away. please unban me or ban me for one day. i dident mean to doanything wrong i am sorry. i just want to have fun on the awesome server. if there is anything u want to ask me send a message. i dont think i did anything wrong at all. i saw the video and i was trying to build a shop and i am new on garrysmod so i spawned stuffs to see how they looked. i did not mean to propminging. i know i was surfing and it was wrong but i dont think i deserve 7 days ban maby one day or something. we have springbreak this week and i really want to play with my friends. please help me. u can take all my stuffs or something but i really want to play this week. if there is anything i can do to get unbanned please tell me i am so sorry. it did not hurt anyone but i know i still did the wrong thing when i surfed but it was for 5 secs and i just wanted to try.

Why i got banned:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUTUvWnSIBE&feature=youtu.be
I also recorded you spawning drawers and attempting to prop surf on them, spawning large props for no particular reason,
if it is needed I will upload my evidence.
Lead by example.
Read again i changed it. please help me
I'm not really buying this, you've been seen in more than one BR doing bad stuff related to props.

I see no reason to unban you, denied.