M16 Raiinman Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) M16 Raiinman

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 27413

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Fultzy

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Prop pushing cars / Prop kill

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Just me I believe

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I drove my car to the gas station and some guy had his car there, and Gta1VDrift3r flung the car and hit at least 4 people - I tried to get in my car and I noticed it wouldn't drive, so I noticed the wheel was stuck in the ground, so I got out to move it out of the ground and it killed me, then I was banned for 30 days for Prop kill and prop pushing.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=132713668
It says in chat I was banned actually for Flinging my car in the air, when it never left the ground, and I only injured myself in doing so, just to get it unstuck - Then he states "Close Enough"
I should not be banned for 30 days just for trying to get my car unstuck - Don't quote me on this but I'm not even sure the admin saw anything I was doing.
See here is the thing. I was there and just banned GTA for flinging cars. I was right there and You flung your car up. Stuck or not you do not fling your car up. It then came back down and killed you. So I gave you a month.
(03-18-2013, 01:35 AM)Fultzy Wrote: See here is the thing. I was there and just banned GTA for flinging cars. I was right there and You flung your car up. Stuck or not you do not fling your car up. It then came back down and killed you. So I gave you a month.
If it killed me it's my fault, and it shouldn't be prop kill, and if anything it should be prop suicide, which isn't banable. There is nothing in the rules that says killing yourself with a prop is banable - Neither is there a rule about getting your vehicle unstuck yourself, so I don't think a month is close to fair - I've seen ban's for Multiple prop kills - CDM's etc etc, and they always get less than a week. If i would have left my car there, It could have been a hazard to other players, and stop an RP, and could also have prevented other people from getting gas, I was trying to help by getting my car out of the way. If you would have teleported to me, and asked me what I was doing, it probably wouldn't have been a problem, but you banned me spontaneously, which I do not think was the right thing to do.
Thank you for your time
If you kill yourself with a prop it is against the rules because You prop killed yourself.

Now are saying you did kill yourself and this is because you flung your car which you said you did not in the first post and even making a remark that I was not even there.

And now you are even trying to compare your ban with others. Instead of flinging your car everywhere because of your said reason, you could of called me.

Feel lucky I am not extending your ban because of you trying to lie here. Denied