Unban request for xXUltraFirexx
Your name: xXUltraFireXx

Your ban ID: #27938

Banned by: [FL] GhostRider

Reason: Ban Request #27938 approved: Proppushing, public building (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I think that this should be removed because I don't really understand what I did to get banned. I never proppushed anyone or anyone's car. I did however proppush my car and others when they were stuck on a curb or on glitched, but only if they asked for help. The only thing I can think of as public building would be the fact that I made a house in the UM to grow my weed. I don't really think that would count toward it though. I really just want to know what's going on here, and would atleast like to see some proof so I know what it was. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
You were banned as follows as of this ban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ht=xxultra
Alright I see where I really messed up with building in a public place without admin permission, but the proppushing is the question. I mean people do it all the time to flip over their cars. I was only trying to flip my car in the picture. I never proppushed anything else but my car to get it flipped over as you could see in the picture. People do it all the time and they never get punished so I don't know why I get punished for it.
Well, if you take another look at the screenshots you'll see that you proppushed your vehicle more than once, and you seemed to be the one who had flipped it over in the first place using props.
Yes I did proppush my vehicle more than once because it didn't flip over the first few times I tried it. I did flip it over in the first place but there were no admins on at the time so there was really nothing I could do but flip it. I didn't know it was against the rules to flip vehicles. I have re-read the rules and I saw nothing about it being against the rules to flip over a vehicle.
What I am trying to say is that you caused your vehicle to flip over, with your crane or whatever it was - that consider as proppushing.

Appeal denied.

[FL] GhostRider
Server Administrative Team