Unban request
Your name: -Samlaget- Frans

Your ban ID: 26857

Banned by: Termin

Reason: Homophobic language, disrespect in OOC.

Involved: Some cop can't remember his name.

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because I didnt do that at all this is absolute bullshit, this is what went down a guy walk is a gunshop starts to scream just to be annoying and he is starting fights a cop tazes him I happen to step on him but it was an accident. I get jailed and I type in the OCC what happend no homofobic or disrespect at all no cussing or anything and then I get banned.

I honestly feel discriminated right now. Once again this is not at all what went down.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=27809
(03-11-2013, 05:53 PM)Termin Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=27809

That was like one hour before you banned me and I only said those stuff because he was being really offensive towards me and tazed innocent people (not just me). I wanted him demoted or even better banned, yet no one did anything and I get banned for using offensive language? I don't think this is right, there's a ton of people even mods/admins who have used offensive language and they get away with it whitout a warning?

Trust be I didn't mean to offend any homosexual it was just words that I threw out in anger. Atleast I should have been warned... And how is it that I get three days for saying bad words while he just can walk around and abuse people and rdm etc. I think you should atleast reduce my time.

-Thanks!
(03-11-2013, 04:32 PM)Franswik Wrote: I type in the OCC what happend no homofobic or disrespect at all no cussing or anything and then I get banned.

Why start off your appeal with lies?
(03-12-2013, 07:45 AM)Killjoy Wrote:
(03-11-2013, 04:32 PM)Franswik Wrote: I type in the OCC what happend no homofobic or disrespect at all no cussing or anything and then I get banned.

Why start off your appeal with lies?

I was on the server doing ban requests when he just said something in OOC, he didn't read the 'Ban request approved' part of his ban.
Denied, you broke the rules.