Unban Request - [FL:RP] Bunchcrunch
Your name: [FL:RP] Bunchcrunch

Your ban ID: 26453

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: MasterDrake90

Why we should unban you: I was a Police Commander And Narcotic Was Presidentand i was in the nexus going to the desk and next thing i hear "put away your gun" from a black market dealer with MasterDrake90 then MasterDrake90 shoots me and then puts away his gun quick then that moment i chase him with my tazer and then he pulls out his gun again and i taze him but i had my tazer out when he pulled his gun out then i cuff him he said in OCC "Narcotic your cop just broke fear rp!" Then i said "I did not break fear rp you had your gun out then put it away" Then i was just about to Pm narcotic What happened and next thing i get banned! I did not even get to tell narcotic what happened.

I think it was wrong that: MasterDrake90 said that i broke fearRp in the OCC He should have used the @ for admins not OCC just saying

And that narcotic did not let me tell him what happened he did not even come to MasterDrake90 to ask what happened

I hope you read my unban request and agree with me that i should of had a say in the ban!

Thanks for reading Cheese

Bunchcrunch
Being phased is something we all love.

I saw it all and don't even try to lie. Ban is also 24 hours or less and was justified.

Appeal denied.