Unban [FL:RP] Black
Your name: [FL:RP] Black

Your ban ID: 19082

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Tranqing multiple people, lying about it, history, last chance.

Involved: just me and the admin

Why we should unban you: ok .. its my last warning before an permban from FL and i think 5 months is way to long ! ive been banned now for almost 3 months and i really miss FL alot ! and pinky just started playing again and he is my irl friend.. and i want to play with him aswell
The fact that your RL friend has started to play is irrelevant at this point in time.

You seem like you have no regret from your actions as you have 12 bans and some of them are repeated offences.

Convince us why you think you deserve and leniency on your sentence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(03-10-2013, 01:44 PM)Beflok Wrote: The fact that your RL friend has started to play is irrelevant at this point in time.

You seem like you have no regret from your actions as you have 12 bans and some of them are repeated offences.

i am sorry for what i did and yeah i've learned now.. and i will never break the rules again .. please give me a chance to show that i have changed ! As you can see there was ruxandra who banned me. 5 months is too long in my opinion.
and Ruxandra wrote this in her message when she quit and play in FL: I haven't been myself for a good time due to personal issues and I apologise for pushing them against the playerbase.
Can an admin look at mine below its WTF! perma ban
(03-10-2013, 02:17 PM)xXCrayola69Xx Wrote: Can an admin look at mine below its WTF! perma ban

An administrator will review your appeal when he decides to, now stop posting here.
(03-10-2013, 02:03 PM)Gyllyn Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 01:44 PM)Beflok Wrote: The fact that your RL friend has started to play is irrelevant at this point in time.

i am sorry for what i did and yeah i've learned now.. and i will never break the rules again .. please give me a chance to show that i have changed ! As you can see there was ruxandra who banned me. 5 months is too long in my opinion.
and Ruxandra wrote this in her message when she quit and play in FL: I haven't been myself for a good time due to personal issues and I apologise for pushing them against the playerbase.

Each time we ban, it should be a fresh start for you to show us you wont break the rules. So it reflects badly on the server when we let people who have no care for our rules on our servers. If you didnt feel badly enough before and broke the rules why is everything changed now?

Because its a long time?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
With all the honesty, before the time I was promoted to moderator all I remember from you was aggressive RP. I always saw you either contrawhoring or raiding for contraband.

Now, just from taking a quick look at your bans, you have broken the rules too many times, and got caught for doing so 12th times. You have had more than enough chances to start abiding by the rules, what would be different this time?
can not say anything more than that you have to trust me ..... I'm going to think more about what I'm doing in FL. and next ban is permanent what the problem. I've thought through all the good memories I have with role playing in FL. 5 months is a bit long in my opinion, even if it is my last chance.
No, it's more than just. You will wait your time and contemplate upon your mistake and next time you do a single rulebreak, you will be permanently banned without any single chance of appeal. It appears that you are just treating this as a joke and I'ld like to request an Administrator to close and Deny it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Appeal denied.