Unban Request Miketech
Your name: Miketech

Your ban ID: 25680

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic and Al sevenfold

Reason: BR Approved: Propblocking x3

Involved: me, asain cop, digdug and Boreas (has changed his name)

Why we should unban you: First thing is i will tell you want happened since i couldn't say anything on the ban request since i didn't no about it. When i was cop we were on patrol and we went to industrial. We found a base so we went in the other room next to them to hear what they were saying and if there was contra. Then we saw that they saw us so i put props at the doors so they couldn't get in and a button on our side and then went to the last door and put a keypad and got back in. Then i did the same on the other door. i left the front door last because they were outside waiting. Then I put a keypad on the door and didn't see them so i dashed back in. After a while of not hearing anything we ran away and drove off, while i was pressing z to delete all those props.

I can't remember when you would have got those pics, i can only think that you came out of your base saw the props and just run around taking pics.
I was watching for a while, no keypad was made and I saw you and multiple other cops inside through the gap in your prop, surely when you build doors you build a keypad as soon as you do so?
Lead by example.
(02-24-2013, 10:27 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: I was watching for a while, no keypad was made and I saw you and multiple other cops inside through the gap in your prop, surely when you build doors you build a keypad as soon as you do so?

well i don't think so because none of you were around when i was putting the keypads on and if you were, 1 i would i have seen you and ran away or back in or you guys would have shot me or asked me what you were doing.

how long were you outside and where?

i put the keypads on in a space of around 1-2 minutes.

Tbh when you make a prop as a door everyone can't even wait a minute for the guy to put a keypad and button on it and scream out prop block! No saying you did but others don't need to be a dicks about it. Also i not going to put a keypad and button so fast just to make you happy and so you can just see me or kill me, that is just stupid.
There was a group of us watching what your group would do.
We were watching from behind the trees for a very long time.

We would have shot you or asked what you were doing? We already knew you were spying on us and for shooting you on sight? That's not how I play. We were waiting for you to make a move and we were watching till you all left.
Lead by example.
i understand that you were spying on us, but there was no keypads when you left and we went to investigate, and we were there for a very long time Smile
The keypad was only off for about 1-2mins
(02-25-2013, 05:30 PM)add22 Wrote: i understand that you were spying on us, but there was no keypads when you left and we went to investigate, and we were there for a very long time Smile

welll like i said we left i was spamming z until no more so i don't no how there could have been the props there. also we came back and i saw none of my props.
Denied.