Wood Chopper Unbanned
Shocked 
Your name: Wood Chopper

Your ban ID: 25503

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'throwing props in the sky, ignoring admin, fail RP as paramedic'

Involved: Procrastinator Krause, Aumitylord (Or something like that)

Why we should unban you: I went into the BP gun store and some guy was setting a window on fire with his knife. I asked how he was doing this and he said spawn this window and knife it. I walked outside and though "Over on SRP[A darp RP server] The owner blocked this because it shatters and that can cause issues. I then spawned it and threw it up in the air and let it land to see if it would shatter. Then boom. Without even being spoken to I was propbanned for 1 and a half hours. I called other an admin and asked why this happened. I tried explaining why I threw the prop in the air and he said he does not care and started talking over me and telling me I am not listening. He then fly's off and that's that. I seen him talking to another guy down the street so I walked over to him to see what was going on and hopefully ask him why he flew off in mid conversation. I was standing there for about 30 seconds and I go to walk off and boom. I got banned. I think this is very unfair because I was testing out a prop. I have helped out this server a lot after telling one of the admins (jokhah) How to fix the server crash after a few people crashed it with a tool (Which I know how to fix and informed him) and they fixed it up. I feel this went to far because now I have a 1 day and 23 hour ban for trying to ask what was wrong with me throwing a prop to test it and there was no cars/ people even around the prop to cause issues. I hope this gets sorted as I wanted to continue my YouTube series on your server
Kind Regards,
Wood.
But yeah. I hope this is solved ASAP because I need to do my YouTube series on this and tomorrow is my last day of the holidays.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Sir I talked to you for several minutes WHY you shouldn't do it. Instead of listening to me you kept interrupting me and pleading that there was a reason for throwing props in the sky.

Sorry but there is none as I tried to tell you. I was only going to black list you then not only did you PM me telling you to unblacklist but while I was talking to a player about an RDM you ran up to me interrupting our conversation. Please do not argue with an admin again and do not throw props in the sky.

Denied.

Banned player,
Please make sure to follow all of our rules in the future to avoid further disciplinary action.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
Need some builds for RP? Click here!