Ban Request
Name of player: Mr.Dragon GR

Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:40967418

Time in GMT: 5:18AM

Server: v2p

Summary: Mr.Dragon was a cop, it was a lock down and i didn't have a home so i went to the nexus then he screams "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE MAN!" i told him i could be there and he said no. In the end he kept tazing me and Lawrencium Squared.

Evidence: I don't have any (maybe logs)[/align]
Ban request must be supported with evidence.
(02-23-2013, 10:28 AM)bonedogstudio Wrote: Name of player: Mr.Dragon GR

Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:40967418

Time in GMT: 5:18AM

Server: v2p

Summary: Mr.Dragon was a cop, it was a lock down and i didn't have a home so i went to the nexus then he screams "GET THE *** OUT OF HERE MAN!" i told him i could be there and he said no. In the end he kept tazing me and Lawrencium Squared.

Evidence: I don't have any (maybe logs)[/align]

Although that it is true we dont have evidence it is a true story. Bonedogstudio and i walked into the Nexus (closest place) we just stood in the lobby room until the lockdown was over. The Cop said he was Going to Arest us and shoot us if he "needed to" . Bonedogstudio was asking him questions then he got random tazed and i asked "why did you taze him?" and he had no reply then tazed me. we were going to leave but as soon as we got up and told him something we were already re-tazed. Like i said before there is no actual evidence, you could possibly check logs for tazing. I am just saying what happened.
Denied.