Unban Request - Reborn Hero
Your name: Reborn Hero

Your ban ID: 25118

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: BR Approved: Breaking NLR, Random Deathmatching, teamkilling.

Involved: Me and my Corleone friends.

Why we should unban you: Hello... I've been banned as you might see... I've been banned for RDM and a lot of other things... Let me give you my view of the time back then...
I was going for ride with my friend and some cops wanted to pull us over, fair enough but we decided to make some cool rp and drive from them... Okay so I suddenly jumps out of the car ( don't know why ) and gets killed by it? So I respawns and I won't consider it NLR since I see them trying to handcuff and jail my corleone brother. so I wanted to help they where like random arresting us. So I pull out a gun and tries to defend him to make some cool RP... and It is not RDM they come to fuck with us so they gonna get a piece of the Corleones. I'm pretty new to this game and I find it very entertaining. And for the Teamkilling he was like running in front of me when I was trying to shoot the cop? Makes no sense.. I would not shoot one of my own?

Thanks for listening. - Peace out!
[Image: 23jq33q.jpg]
- Our own hero.
You killed your teammate. You returned to the place you died after death. You started randomly shooting at them, as them arresting your "brother" isn't a reason to kill two police officers, this is a VERY serious crime.

Any additional argumentation?
I did not kill him on purpose he ran into my shooting line, and I think it is a valid reason have you ever seen a real mafia movie? Like Godfather we don't take shit from anyone not even the cops.

I did commit NLR I can see that but the two other things is just Random... In my point of view.
[Image: 23jq33q.jpg]
- Our own hero.
Your point of view is luckily not the server rule's point of view.

Appeal denied.