Unban Request - Stormbugz.
Information 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: Stormbugz

Your ban ID: 23580

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Quote: BR Approved: Proppushing, FailRP, more intentional CDMs to count, doesn

Involved: Me and a lot of other people on the server.

Why we should unban you: Well it has been some time now - 2 weeks to be more accurate... And I somehow think that I have had a long thinking break now. I've heard from my friends that plays as well and I can't stop thinking about it... I still think that my ban is totally overestimated compared to what I've done and the hours I have on my account (60 hours), I did not kill a person real life, this is a game. And I don't think it is its right to punish people this hard for something every people does on the server when there's is no admins on... And yes it can get pretty wild... I have 3 things I've done? Proppushing my car because it was stuck in the tunnel... Sorry for wanting my beloved car back, FailRP I guess that is referring to my proppush? Else I don't know... And the CDMs? It was not all myself... It was pretty crazy in that tunnel... And as you might see on my ban request that I want to do no harm if you listen to what I say "Get out of the way" or something? He have one evidence on my and that is me, getting stucked car out of the wall... Well At least please unban me... I think I've done my time now...

-Cheers.
Please note the rules for posting an unban request. You may post your next unban request in 2 weeks.

Appeal denied, user warned.