Unban Request Dessey
Your name: Dessey

Your ban ID: 25133

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason:Breaking FearRP, FailRP, 11th ban, last chance

Involved: Me, Myself, and I

Why we should unban you: Hmmm... Why I should be unbanned? Welp, I get it was my 11th ban but I have not been banned since, I think October of last year. (and I am only saying this because I believe it was around my birthday) So I have been a good little boy and have tried my hardest to be as mature as possible (Which trust me even though I am of age, it can be hard). So i was wondering why my ban was extended for three months and I have not done anything bad for months? Basically after my last ban I realized that most of my "Donator" status was being spent banned, so ya know i cleaned my act up, moved out of my parents basement got off that crack rock and straightened up my life! But even the greatest fall at some point. So this is my humble apology and request that my sins be forgiven! And I will rejoin the community (Of which I love; even though there are some idgits, like me) and we can all be happy! because lets be honest, no server is complete without me.

Midway through writing my unban request I realized that even whether or not my unban request is removed or shortened, I should not stress about! life goes on and some day; whether it be 3 months or 2 days, I will rejoin the community and be VICTORIOUS <--- say it in a Swedish accent it sounds better
" Get One Deag'd Brah"
You breaking them again clearly shows you don't learn anything.
(02-19-2013, 11:36 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You breaking them again clearly shows you don't learn anything.

But every human being makes mistakes, And I am kindly asking that my mistake be forgiven because of how long I was able to resist the urge.
" Get One Deag'd Brah"
The urge of breaking rules? That doesn't sound very good..
Lets not try and get innocent here, you say your last ban was issued in October last year. "Months!" you say.

However, it was a long ban and only expired on 09/01/2013. You've only been unbanned 1 month at most.
Appeal denied.