Banned for no reason? Lol
Thumbs Down 
Your name: Shizzle

Your ban ID: 25020

Banned by: Grub

Reason: NLR, asking to die?

Involved: Franklin de Rosevelt & I forget the other guys name

Why we should unban you: They said I was asking to die, I didn't once ask to die. They demanded 2k from me or they're gonna take my mustang and kill me, I said I'm sorry I don't have 2k to spare so I guess you're gonna have to kill me. They shot me, then I get banned for NLR and asking to die? I didn't ask to die, and NLR...? I was a corleone & respawn at corleone spawn. So please explain to me how I did either of these. This is a very unfair ban..
I was there and a part of this.

Long story short this guy was sitting inside his Lamborghini blocking the road. Shizzle's mustang got stuck and they wouldn't move. I came out and shot 1 warning shot to get there attention so they'd move out of the way. The driver obviously wasn't AFK because right after that he jumped out and ran behind the house. When he came back around he had a gun pointed at me so I defended myself (I already had my gun out). Shizzle gets banned for 'NLR,Asking to be killed'? Id like to see proof of either of those.

Here's part of the conversation I had with the admin: http://s17.postimage.org/qiem1q11b/2013_02_18_00013.jpg
They said I was asking to die, I didn't once ask to die.

So saying 'Just kill me, Just kill me" isn't asking to die now?

They shot me, then I get banned for NLR and asking to die?

You looked around for a couple of moments, slowly edged closer to your car which was in the middle of the road then quickly ran for it. NLR applies for 5minutes.

I was a corleone & respawn at corleone spawn.

It doesn't mean you get the right to run directly back to the exact spot you died.

Mike

Long story short this guy was sitting inside his Lamborghini blocking the road. Shizzle's mustang got stuck and they wouldn't move.

He was AFK for one. Two: Shizzle rammed into him.

I came out and shot 1 warning shot to get there attention so they'd move out of the way.

So instead of coming out and asking him, you simply shoot him? We showed no signs of aggression yet, you decide it was best to shoot the driver...

The driver obviously wasn't AFK because right after that he jumped out and ran behind the house.

We were there for a good solid minute, which is enough time to get a drink of water and come back. He got shot while come back to his keyboard so of course he made a wild dart. Considering you randomly shot him.

Id like to see proof of either of those.
I have to take screenshots of everything I do now? I didn't know I needed physically proof to punish players that break the rules.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub