Unban Req
Your name: Sabre

Your ban ID: 25012

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: Robbing people as BMD, clearly does not want to RP properly

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I was clearly rping a robbery i clearly stated to get down give me whatever they could because i was skint and needed money for drugs, i was fully roleplaying the robbery but yet they jsut stood there and i was banned by someone in another apartment, it was clearly roleplaying, pretty annoyed as i just donated again aswell, i was trying to break into apartments to find a way to get some cash by stealing tv's (roleplay) for my drugs and alcohol abuse.

13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

they stood there and didnt do a thing but tell me to go away
The reason they didn't comply to your orders was because they sent an @ message to which I responded as fast as I could with all the lag.

You now admitted to randomly breaking into houses aswel, knowing this, I will ask an administrator to extend your ban.

This ban is under 24 hours and cannot be appealed.
it wasnt that i was randomly breaking into houses jsut for fun, it was from set people who had stolen from me earlier on in the game, so i went into theres as u could of seen there was only 2 owned apartments one was on the top floor which i knocked he opened the door and i got money from him, then i ran down the stairs and was seen by 2 by standers who knew my name and what i looked like, so instead of killing i tried to steal from them to before they called the police and grassed me up it was all roleplay and i kno this for a fact there is absolutly no evidence to suggest it wasnt roleplay and isnt that what you need.
Ban 24 hour or less.