Shoopdawhoop's Unban Request.
Question 
Your name: (|PG|NXS|Shoop Da Whoop) Friends Name: Spartin11701

Your ban ID: (24880)

Banned by: ([FL] Narcotic)

Reason: (BR Approved: Randomly Tranquilizing (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: (Me and Spartin11701.)

Why we should unban you: (I would just like to explain what happened, I am aware that Humla has posted Video footage however he may have cut it down, What happened was: My friend was in trouble with the police, I saw him when I was on my way to the Gun dealer, I went around the corner and pulled out my Tranquillizer Rifle, I did not wan't to harm the officer so instead I had the idea to Give him enough time to run, I tranquillized him and my friend got away, Later on we were outside AMPM and someone stood behind us with a knife, I asked him to get rid of it but he was playing stupid, He claimed he doesn't or didn't have a knife,
I followed him into the Gun dealers house where I saw him yet again pull out this knife at someone in the corner, I thought that he would start to hit the man and as I was Role playing as a detective my intention was to help this innocent in need, I pulled out my tranquillizer and put him to sleep, yet again giving the person time to run, I can fully understand that this looks like random tranq but I was just trying to help people in need.)
That's fail RP, instead you could have made a fake /request or tried to lure the police away some other way.
Denied.