Weapons error
Hi guys, When I use a weapon, I can't see the weapon, I can't listen the sound, nothing about weapon, above me show the error model, see a SS: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=127796240

I download, the map, flcontent, and HL folders and I put them in addons folder, What Should I do to fix this error?

NOTE: Should The name of HL folders have spaces? I use LUA for MTA (Multi Theft Auto) and a script shouldn't have spaces, then it won't work.
I have this issue sometimes with weapons, especially the Galil. Does your Physics gun, hands and camera/tool gun disappear as well? Is it every time you use one? Try tabbing out of the game and back in, and all your functions should return. But, only follow the advice given, if ALL your functions disappear and it DOESN'T happen all the time.

If it occurs all the time (the second you pull the weapon from the back-up) I can not help.

Hope this solves your issue.
Regards,
aviator
My fdefaults weapons like, crowbar, pistol, magnum etc... are good, but the CSS weapons don't show, show error model above me.
An error above you, I do not know this issue, all I know is when your weapon randomly disappears.
Regards,
aviator
If you have css, verify your files on steam ( the css files)
Do you have CSS? If so, check that its mounted (click the little joystick on the main gmod screen and check "Counter Strike Source".)

Otherwise it's a good idea to buy CSS now while it's 5$ Tounge
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
I do have Counter Strike: Source. Maybe that is the issue? Do you have CSS? If not, you will not have the correct materials as the guns used in Fearless as CSS weapons (I think). Buy it now while it is cheap. You could have bought it when you got GMod, there was an option for Garry's Mod + CSS for, when I got it, about £7 maybe even £4.
Regards,
aviator
Thanks guys, I downloaded the CSS weapons for GMOD and the weapons work correctly Smile

/lock